Vanessa | HF Synthetic Lace Front Wig (Basic Cap)
Vanessa by Jon Renau is a short wig with a tapered neckline. The longer crown gives you many options. And the HD Fiber allows you the freedom to style with a low-heat setting. Then if you want to customize me our your stylist could trim.
I Also provide Personal Concierge Services in Dallas, Texas with pick up and delivery options. Contact me to schedule a Consultation regarding services needed.
- Heat Defiant Synthetic Hair Fiber - Heat-friendly hair that stands up to heat and humidity and offers styling versatility. Our recommendation for styling Heat Friendly fiber is to stay between 275° F-300° F for best results.
- Lace Front - Ready-to-wear lace front creates a natural looking hairline that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility and contours to the shape of your head.
- Open Cap - Open wefting allows for the best ventilation to make it lightweight, cool and comfortable.
- Velvet Ear Tabs - Allows smooth size customization with bendable wire.
- Adjustable Strap - Allows you to adjust the circumference.
EXPERT TIPS & STYLING IDEA
- It comes with a free wide tooth comb for optimum styling.
- We recommend the HD Smooth Detangler by Jon Renau to keep your HD hair detangled and frizz free.
- When styling HD synthetic fiber with heat tools, do not exceed the manufacturer's recommended temperature setting. Once the wig has been styled with heat tools, it will not return to its original shape without additional heat styling.
- The lace front is a delicate material and should be handled with care.