Women are constantly looking for the best hairstyle that complements their face shape. However, in recent years more and more women have been opting for pixie haircuts. The cute cropped haircut is perfect for those who want to look stylish without too much fuss. With so many different styles of pixies out there, it can be difficult to find one that will suit your needs. This blog post will help you decide which cut would work best with your facial features.
- Pixie cuts are perfect for round faces because they add volume and length to the face. A medium Pixie with more of an asymmetrical cut which can make your cheekbones look less prominent.
Opulence by Gabor or Ignite by Jon Renau are gorgeous and can be worn with a conservative style or teased some in the crown for a more dramatic look.
- If you have a long face, try a pixie cut with bangs to create some balance I think of the Classic Pixie such as Light Mono by Ellen Wille.
- If you have a square face, the best pixie hairstyles for your shape are short and layered. Here's two styles, with short to med layers to match different personalities. Joy by Ellen Wille which is Fun and Flirty, while the style True Demure is Feminine and Sophisticated.
- Consider some different colors. Having two tones can accent your cut or have some fun and make a statement with fun pastel tones.
- We can't forget the bounce of textured curly hair. Curls can be especially flattering on women with heart shaped faces as well as those who have curly hair naturally.
The most important thing when deciding on which style is to make sure that it suits both your head and neck shapes
The pixie cut is a classic, stylish hairstyle that will never go out of style. Whether you opt for the short and spiky or long and sleek version, there's bound to be a pixie to match your personality. If you’re not sure which pixie cut will look best on your face, then try a wig first! Wigs are the perfect way to experiment with different styles without having to commit.
Which one is your favorite pixie style? If you still need help on selecting a style you can call me directly and I'll be happy to assist on finding your personal look.
Author: Dana Temesvary